Here at the Family Resource Center, we thrive off of donations made to the shelter by Community Organizations and private citizens. Below you will find lists of needs separated by our individual programs.
- Floor Cleaner
- Lysol/Disinfectant Spray/Wipes
- Shaving cream (male and female variety)
- Hair Brushes
- Dish Detergent
- Dryer Sheets
SUPPORT GROUPS PROGRAM
- journals - blank books for recording thoughts (notebooks)
- various art supplies for use with our children's group
CASE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- gift cards for groceries (Krogers, Food Lion, Dollar Tree)
- gift cards for gas (SHEETZ, Krogers)
- VISA gift cards for families to use when we have to relocate them. This would assist them with purchasing meals while on the road if by bus, or gas and meals if they have their own transportation but no funds for traveling expenses
If you are interested in donating these items to the Family Resource Center, please contact any staff member at (540) 483-5088.